We prepare you with the knowledge, skills and attitudes that enable you to provide support and care services at home to people with disabling and/or elderly conditions.
- Independent practices and self-employment
- Medical offices
- Long-term care home
- Home Care
Requirements and Documents Required for Admission
New Entry Students
- Complete Application for Admission and pay the admission fee (non-refundable).
- Transcript of High School credits with degree awarded, graduation certification, copy of the original High School diploma or evidence of having passed the High School equivalency exam.
- “Homeschooling”- They must complete and notarize the document (Home-Educated Student Certification) which is available at the Admissions Office and on the website www.caribbean.edu/admisiones/formularios.
- Schools abroad – must submit validation of their academic studies of the Equivalence Studies Unit attached to the Assistant Secretary of Student Assistance Services of the Department of Education.
- Original Immunization Certificate (Form P-VAC 3), for students under 21 years of age. (See Vaccination Regulations).
- Present evidence of postal address (water or electricity receipt).
- Meet the average required by the program of studies to which you apply for admission.
- The Associate of Nursing program requires an overall admission average (GPA) of 2.00. The student who is less than 2.00 will be able to opt for the Practical Nursing program.
- Submit results of the University Admission Test, (PAA), offered by the College Board or its equivalent, if you are under 22 years of age. (Applies only to the undergraduate level)